Job for Plumbers, Electricians and HVAC Technicians
We are currently hiring plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians to service the Tulsa area. It is and will continue to be the policy of Harp Service Company that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential. Selections for employment will be made without regard for their race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or disability, as required by state and federal law.
Top 10 Reasons our Team Members tell us they work at Harp: (in no particular order)
- Paid Well
- Treated Fairly
- Weekly Training
- Stable Company
- Great Team Members
- Company Reputation
- Great Place to Work
I work at Harp because the company treats me well and pays well. I work with a good team.
– Joe R. Team Member since 2000
This Tulsa Area Job Offer May Change Your Life
A great place to be, A great place to work! Just look at what we have to offer!
Harp Service Company is a local, family owned company since 1982. We are stable and established, fair and honest.
- We have a strong reputation in the community and industry
- Our employees are recognized not as co-workers, but as team members
- We strive to please our customers with our abilities and services
- Our key strengths are prompt, professional customer service and quality workmanship backed with a guarantee for our work. We take pride in the presentation and reputation of our company. Therefore, we go to great lengths to make Harp Service Company a professional entity.
At Harp Service Company, we provide professional plumbing and heating services to residential, and commercial customers.
We need your expertise!
Our team members are required to…
- Have and maintain a good driving record per our insurance requirement, if this applies to your position. (No more than 3 tickets in the last 3 years. NO DUI or DWAI for 5 years.)
- Successfully complete Drug and Background Testing
- Successfully complete “Post Offer Screen” to ensure you have been medically released from all previous injuries and are physically able to do the job in which you are applying for.
- Be neatly groomed and customer orientated (hair off of collar, clean shaven daily, visible tattoos covered by shirt sleeves, some restrictions on piercing)
- Work nights & weekends on a rotating basis
- Maintain performance standards per performance reviews.
- Attend all training sessions
- Follow all company, rules and policies
Our Benefits Package is just one way we demonstrate our support to you!
Summary of Benefits That Harp Offers:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pre Paid Legal & Identity Theft Protection
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee, Friends & Family Discount Program
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Tool accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Education Account
- Paid Weekly Training
- Company Uniforms
- Company Trucks
- Company Functions
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
* Benefits may change: See Team Member Handbook for a complete description of each item. Some benefits only apply to specific positions.
Contact us today to learn more about current openings or for more specific information regarding our job listings for plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians in Tulsa.
- Call to apply for Plumber, Electrician, and HVAC Tech positions at Harp.
- tap to call918.830.2622